Founded in 2010, the REAL network is an umbrella organisation whose objective is to represent and bring together associations of language teachers from across Europe.
Its primary objectives are as follows:
- The defence and the promotion of cultural diversity and of multilingualism.
- Better visibility of language teachers to national and European political agencies.
- The development of pedagogic skills through exchanges and joint projects at European level.
- The development of European competence (better knowledge of the recommendations, the tools and the sources of funding available at the European level).
- The development of strategic skills between associations, in particular in order to ensure their sustainability.
Role in ProM
REAL is responsible for dissemination and the creation of training modules.